Fleet (vehicle) management can include a range of functions, such as vehicle maintenance, vehicle telematics (tracking and diagnostics), driver management, speed management, fuel management and health and safety management. Fleet management is a function which allows companies that rely on transportation in their business to remove or minimize the risks associated with vehicle investment, to improve efficiency and productivity, and reduce overall transportation and staffing costs.
OnScene Fleet provides the actionable data for a host of metrics including vehicle logistics, vehicle telematics, predictive maintenance, driver management and safety and eco driving. It transforms fleet management by providing real-time situational awareness and powerful analytics condensed into meaningful business intelligence.
FLEET/ASSET MANAGEMENT KEY FEATURES
- Cloud-based solution requiring no software installation, accessible anywhere on any hardware device platform built on the computing language of the future
- Leading edge tracking device with self contained batteries or vehicle powered
- Hardware fully configured, ready to install with no wiring required
- Geospacial analytics identifying location with breadcrumbing, proximity to where needed, efficiency of operation including a host of data from speed to idle time and from distance traveled to stops made, environmental conditions and security details
- Unlimited landmarks – user identified objects – such as a customer location, retail mall or airport – can be used to help fleet managers route vehicles more efficiently and predict vehicle arrival times
- Customizable geofences – virtual boundaries or perimeters indicating a defined area on a map – track vehicle entry and and exits from designated areas and help to predict customer response time and deter vehicle misuse
- Mobile workforce management for dispatch, documentation, work order assignment, routing, signature capture, forms automation, DOT hours of service reporting, IFTA fuel tax reporting and IRS mileage reimbursement
- Integrated trigger activated connector cameras for service verification and route audit
- Equipment analytics including pressure, temperature, humidity, flowrate, pump status, tank level, hazardous gas concentration level and switch position
- Create and edit “zones of interest” and “points of interest”
- Email or SMS-based alerting tied to asset movement
- Summary and detail information creating fully customizable reports with the business intelligence you need delivered to the desktops of those who need it