School bus and specialty transport
SCHOOL BUS AND SPECIALTY TRANSPORT
OnScene Technology’s solution for surveillance in specialty vehicle transportation such as school buses and prisoner transport units is designed to provide interior coverage and optional exterior coverage of the vehicle.
According to the National Highway Safety Administration, every day our nation’s 440,000 public school buses transport more than 23.5 million children to and from school and school-related activities. Student and driver safety are of utmost importance in these daily activities.
As part of this safety effort, video surveillance is an integral tool to enhance the safety of students by promoting proper student behavior and good driving practices. When an incident does occur video surveillance is critical to accurately identify violators and resolve problems, assess driver activity and safety, prevent fraudulent claims, and mitigate misuse of bus equipment and vandalism.
Police and correctional officers perform prisoner transports thousands of times daily across the country. Transporting prisoners can be a potentially dangerous situation and adherence to proper safety protocols is critical to ensuring prisoner, driver and officer safety. Recording incidents that do occur identifies the responsible parties and mitigates liability issues for the transporting department.
OnScene’s video surveillance solution can be used in these and all types of specialty vehicle transport situations. It includes a mobile digital video recorder and two dome color night vision cameras with the option to expand up to eight cameras. Using wireless technology, optional dual real-time streaming of video, audio and GPS is also available. Our system offers multiple offload options including wireless upload. The system comes with user-friendly software to manage, search, and archive video from the vehicle. Captured data is securely managed and can be customized, saved and shared through a Web-based application facilitating decision-making, evidentiary reporting and litigation.
SCHOOL BUS AND SPECIALTY TRANSPORT MDVR KEY FEATURES
- Ruggedized compact DVR
- 4channel analog camera system
- Sensor inputs for external triggering of recording
- Embedded Linux OS for maximum stability
- D1, HD1, CIF resolution
- H.264 video encoding
- Lockable, removable storage tray
- Built-in GPS module
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in shock and vibration absorber
- USB interface for video, audio, and GPS data download
- 100% web-based client software
SCHOOL BUS AND SPECIALTY TRANSPORT CAMERA KEY FEATURES
- 700 TVL high resolution ruggedized dome camera
- 1/3” Sony SuperHAD CCD
- 24 IR LED illuminators
- Internal audio
- Vandal resistant
- IP66 weatherproof rating
- 3.6MM lens with optional lens available
MDVR VIDEO MANAGEMENT KEY FEATURES
Every mobile digital video specialty transport system includes a powerful user-friendly Web-based application to manage, search and archive the video from the vehicle. Feature-rich, this application is customizable to produce the documentation needed to facilitate decision making, evidentiary reporting or litigation.
- Web-based application
- 100% customizable to display pertinent data
- Verify watermarking of video
- Database can be searched by date, incident classification, officer name, vehicle number or any combination of criteria
- Playback of video, audio, map, and associated metadata including vehicle number, officer name, date, time, speed, location and routing data
- Snapshots provides for saving screen views with video captures and associated metadata
- Ability to convert videos to .AVI format
- DVD burning and authoring per file providing for specific files to be recorded to DVD so they can be played using any standard DVD player (for example when used as evidence in court).
- Ability to produce video clips
- Interaction with IP megapixel cameras and analog cameras with PTZ control
- Digital zoom for live video and playback provides for taking a snapshot of a zoomed section along with the surrounding metadata to be saved or printed
- Password protection to launch the software and credentialing for user rights
- Optional live remote view with real time mapping